Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Poster Is Better Than You

THE RAVISHING RICK RUDE

The title of this entry is a double entendre as both "this poster", i.e. me, the Nastradamus of Nonsense, and "this poster", of The Ravishing Rick Rude, are both better than you, and by you I'm talking to you Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme. But I digressed, the Ravishing Rick Rude is probably one of the most underrated WWF characters of all time. (1) Look at his shag; (2) look at his Magnum P.I. stasch; (3) the dude has a picture of his own face in the crotch area on some safari green spandex; and (4) the ladies love him as the pink lipstick kiss with "Simply Ravishing" in the lips border on the poster clearly indicates. And I'm just going to be honest, I'm a huge fan of the word Ravishing, as well as the word Snuka, from my other favorite WWF wrestler, Superfly Jimmy Snuka...

No comments:

Post a Comment