Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Old MacDonald and Nelly in the Studio


Studio Engineer:  Ok, let's try this again from the top. Go ahead whenever you're ready Old MacDonald.
Old MacDonald: Old MacDonald had a farm.
Nelly: Andele andele mami E-I E-I Uh-Ohhhhhhh, wh...
Studio Engineer: Cut cut cut!  Nelly, for the 100th time, Old MacDonald goes "Old MacDonald had a farm", and then you come in and JUST say "E-I-E-I-O". We don't need all the andele's, the mami, or the Uh or the elongated O.  All we need is "E-I-E-I-O". Got it?
Nelly: Gotcha. My bad Derrty.
Old MacDonald: We know it's your bad. You're wastin' my time, and my time is money playa. Let's hurry up and lay this track right 'cuz I got some chicks back at my farm and they waitin' for the big cock to come home to roost, ya dig?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment