Saturday, October 16, 2010

THE PRESTIGE



You cannot tell me that Kirk Gibson and Kurt Rambis are not the same dude.  I swear they went all "The Prestige" on the world before Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale actually starred in "The Prestige" ("The Prestige" is actually a very delightful and entertaining movie I must say.  I give it a Big Hairy Nastradamus of Nonsense Nutsack Down. My testicles hang low like the ball at the start of a tetherball game.).  Therefore, the man who hit the game winning homer for the Dodgers in game 1 of the 1988 World Series is the same dude who was diving on the floor for loose balls and grabbing rebounds and outletting them to Earvin "Tragic" Johnson during the 80's Showtime Laker days.  Oh Kirk and Kurt, you may have the world fooled but not I.  I swear, if you go to the Old Great Western Forum or Dodger Stadium, you'll find cloned bodies of Rambis and Gibson underneath the stadiums in vast tanks of water. (If you have not seen "The Prestige", this post would've made no sense to you.  If you are one of those people, then I'd say rent it, mainly to see Scarlett Johansen's big milky white cleavage.  While you're at it pick up "The Illusionist" to stare at Jessica Biel's glorious Jim Henson sweater-puppets).

No comments:

Post a Comment