Saturday, August 14, 2010

Domestic Dispute Between a Pillow-Case and a Pillow

Pillow-Case: What do you mean I'm smothering you?!?!!?
Pillow:  Your'e always all around me!!!  I have no space to be myself and show everyone who I am and what I'm really like!!!
Pillow-Case:  What about that time I spent the afternoon at the Washer & Dryer's?!?!  Isn't that space?!?!
Pillow:  So I guess I should thank you for not smothering me ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS!!!
Pillow-Case:  When did you become such a soft and sensitive pussy?!?!!  I remember when you used to be firm and strong, now look at yo bitch ass.
Pillow:  Look at me.. look at me?!?!?!  Look at you!!!  I remember when you were all pearly and white, and smelled like a summer breeze.  Now you're as dingy as Shower Mat over there and smell worse and are crustier than Jackoff Beach Towel.
Pillow-Case:  You leave Shower Mat and Jackoff Beach Towel out of this!!!
Pillow: Why should I leave Shower Mat and Jackoff Beach Towel out of... wait... did you fuck Shower Mat or Jackoff Beach Towel?!?!
Pillow Case: No... I fucked Shower Mat AND Jackoff BeachTowel... at the saaaaaame tiiiiiiime!!!!  Your little limp self can't fill my hole like they can!!
Pillow: What?!?!?!  I'm gonna kill you and those sons-of-bitches!!!  When did this happen?!?!
Pillow-Case:  Remember that time I went to the Washer & Dryer's 3 months ago, well, me, Shower Mat and Jackoff Beach Towel were all alone in the Dryer and they showed me what real men are like, hahaha.  That's right... when yo ugly dumb ass was laying on the bed all alone, Shower Mat and Jackoff Beach Towel were having their way with all... this... goodness.  And you know what they say "once you go Mat, you never go back"!!! Hahahahahaa...
Pillow:  YOU FUCKIN' WHORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment