Friday, August 13, 2010

Most Pretentious Cups



1 SeedThe Teacup - U are the most pretentious of them all you fuckin' charlatan!!! thinkin ur hott shit cuz women throw parties for you and little girls pretend to sip tea out of you and Disneyland created a ride for you!!!  Go back to England u bloody wanker!!!  And that ride at Disneyland makes me fuckin vomit, so by my calcuation, u owe me about 6 funnelcakes and 4 churros!!!
2 Seed: The Pimp Cup - Sure, some of the blame goes to the owner, but when the pimp cup is out and about, it be straight peacockin' like no other!!! Always struttin and frontin in front of other cups like its butt dont rust at the bottom. Fuckin poser!!!
3 Seed: The Sippy Cup - O, so if I'm over 3 I can't use you anymore cuz i'll look like a weirdo pedophile?!?!  Look at me, I've got animals and baloons on my sides and a top cover so I don't spill, wooooh.  It's called hand-eye coordination and motorskills shithead!!!
4 Seed: The Cupcake - So what, you're too good for the whole fuckin' pan or something?!?! Ohh no, that's too much, I'm watching my carb intake. Jagoff!!
5 Seed: The Dixie Cup - O, so ur good enough for office water coolers but ur too cool for my studio apartment?!?  I don't need you anyway, you couldn't quench the thirst of a dehydrated centipede you limp paper bitch!!!
6 Seed: The Cup-O-Noodle - Look at me mommy, u dont need to get out a pot and pour water and wait for the stove to heat, you can just put the water right in me and then put me in the microwave, aren't I special?!?!!?  U think u too cool for the muthafuckin' pot yo?!?!  U is straight buggin'!!!  Ur like Americans in Mexico who are afraid to drink the water!!!  Fyi, you fuck up my microwave every time I cook ur bitchass!!   Got my microwave lookin' like I nuked that neon yellow fucker from Sin City!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment