Sunday, August 29, 2010

Future Menendez Brothers???

For starters, can someone please tell me what the difference is between "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck"?? It really doesn't matter because Justin Bieber stole all those 2 little kids thunder and has driven them into irrelevancy and oblivion. Dylan and Cole Sprouse (cool last name dudes) were suppose to be the male version of the Olson Twins.  But people fell in love with the Olson Twins when they were cute and couldn't talk.  But like with most women, the moment after they opened their mouths and spoke, the world wished they were deaf mutes like Hellen Keller.  But if I was Dylan and Cole's manager, I would tell those two little dudes to go Menendez Brothers on Justin Bieber so they had some chance of getting their fans and fame back. In the words of Chris Rock wit O.J. and Nicole Brown Simpson, "I'm not sayin' he should've kill't her, but I understand..."

No comments:

Post a Comment