Saturday, August 14, 2010

Match.com Profile

Name: Bo!d and B!uetifu!

About me and who I'm looking for:  I just moved out here to LA to work on my acting career.  I am hoping that the success of Avatar will open up some opportunities for me that weren't available before.  As for my personality, I am definitely a guys girl.  If you are intimidated by a girl who has lot of guy friends then I am not the girl for you.  I don't want to come off conceited, but I won every beauty pageant in my hometown since I was 4 and all the guys were obsessed with me, and for good reason ;-)

At first, I am looking to just meet some interesting and cool people who I can hang out with and show me around the town [fyi, I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking, hehe :-)].  Eventually, I would like to meet a guy who is sweet and charming, career orientated, confident, and knows how to take care of a true one-of-a-kind princess (but growing up with a lot of brothers I also know how to hold my own).  Great sense of humor is mandatory.  As they say in my hometown about me, "if you can make her laugh, you still don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting her!!!", hahaha ;-)

Guys, I do not respond to winks!!  If you want to find out more about me, email me or watch me on cartoon network on Saturdays at 5 am ET/PT....


Love,
Smurfette

No comments:

Post a Comment