Saturday, August 14, 2010

Read the Label


They're called skinny jeans for a reason fat people.  It means they were made for SKINNY people, and weren't made for people like you.  It's right on the LABEL for Pete's sake (I actually knew the original Pete from the saying "for Pete's sake".  He was kind of a dick)!!!!  But I digressed... skinny jeans discriminate, it sucks, but that's the world we live in.  And before you start complaining trying to say I'm insensitive, I equate you trying to get into skinny jeans like a black person trying to get into a White Supremacist club.  If a black person saw a neon sign on a bar saying "White Supremacist Meeting Tonight", a Confederate Flag underneath it, 60 Harley-Davisons parked outside, and special on Pabs-BlueRibbon beer until 9pm, you'd call that black person an idiot if he walked into that bar, and a fucking moron if he thought he would actually fit in.  Well fat people, this is what I think when I see you browsing for skinny jeans at JC Penny.  Like the black person trying to go into or fit into a White Supremacist club, it is not wise for you to try to get into skinny jeans, and you definitely will not fit into them.  All I'm trying to say is Read the Label.

No comments:

Post a Comment